Enjoy men’s hockey game day from one of the most comfortable seats in the Kohl Center. Located at the top of the 100 level at the north end of the Kohl Center, these 104 club seats offer Badger fans the one of the best college hockey experiences in the country.
Nicholas Club Amenities
NICHOLAS CLUB SEAT PAYMENT
- Season ticket for all “Face- Off” and/or “Slap Shot” series home men’s hockey games
- One parking pass per two seats in a lot near the Kohl Center
- Large, cushioned, theater–style seats with food and beverage counter
Food buffet and non-alcoholic beverages included and a cash bar available
- Coat check service and access to nearby restrooms on the concourse
- Individual HD television coverage of game programming at your seats
- Access to the Nicholas Club 90 minutes prior to game time
Payment includes tickets, parking, food & beverage, and a contribution to Wisconsin Athletics
$1,000 per seat for Face–Off Series (Approximately 10 Friday night games)
$1,000 per seat for Slap–Shot Series (Approximately 10 Saturday night games)
UW Athletic Development keeps a wait–list of prospective club seat holders
- Please contact (608) 262-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on 2022 availability.