W Club

About the W Club

The W Club was established in 1949 and set the benchmark on Lettermen Associations. What started as a small alumni group has become an organization with a diverse membership base of over 12,160 members representing athletes from thirty-six different sports dating back to 1895. The W Club is comprised of individuals who have earned the University’s varsity athletic insignia “W” for their athletic or team involvement.

W Club Logo
Click Here to View the W Club Website.