National W Club

About the National W Club

The National W Club was established in 1949 and set the benchmark on Lettermen Associations. What started as a small alumni group has become an organization with a diverse membership base of over 11,407 members representing athletes from thirty-six different sports dating back to 1895. The National W Club is comprised of individuals who have earned the University’s varsity athletic insignia “W” for their athletic or team involvement or who have been named as honorary members for their support services.

National W Club
Click Here To Go To The National W Club's Website